Please note due to supply and demand we cannot always have stock on hand, please contact us regarding lead times before purchase.
Vortex X-10 ECU to suite CRF 450 L model with handlebar Map switch
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY
USE OF THIS PRODUCT ON PUBLIC ROADS MAY BE BREAKING LOCAL LAWS
Model Specific Features
- Advanced Mapping for better traction and performance which suits aftermarket full system
- Maps supplied for both Yoshimura and FMF Full system
- Improved bottom end Power and throttle response
- Improved top end and over rev Power
- Power Ignition & Fuel Mapping for Standard Engine with aftermarket pipe and USA Intake manifold.
- Enduro maps for better traction and throttle control
- Higher Rev Limits with a smoother feeling spark cut
- Advances Fuel Injection Timing for improved atomization and response
- Dual Injector Capable
- Multi Function Port - Map Switch, Second Injector
- ECU generates Fuel Metering data for standard Speedo
- Advanced Dynamic Traction Control - New feature activated by the standard switches
- Pre Programmed with 10 Performance Fuel & Ignition maps - all the work is done for you!
- Instant Plug in Performance (replaces standard ECU with no mods to wiring required)
- Fuel Trim Switches adjust fuel mapping by +12.5% to -10% in Lo , Mid and Hi throttle bands
- Adjustments require only a screwdriver and integrated switches provide visual feedback.
- Simple to install with mounting hardware supplied (where required)
- V-Boost - Programmable Voltage Boost Circuit for maximising Spark Energy across the entire rev range
- Higher / Lower Rev Limit (where required)
- Robust design is fully encapsulated and O-ring sealed
- Diagnostic Flash codes - tests for sensor faults and flashes codes to OEM FI light
- Race Proven reliability
- Re Programmable (Software and Interface hardware not Included)
All Vortex products are factory programmed with Performance Fuel and Ignition Maps developed through extensive dyno and track testing by Vortex Ignitions engineers with our network of race teams worldwide